Small footprint kitchen, urban, sandwiches, salads, and soups are the game. Meats and cheese offered by the LB, but a very small part of the business with quick turn, like bagel shops.
Buyer Profile (Owner/Operator)
Owner/operator or a small investor, or a key manager (someone who is emotionally vested in the success of the operation).
Product Decision Criteria
- I need high quality products. Price is still important, but not if I sacrifice quality.
- I need products that differentiate me from grocery.
- I’m not a warehouse. Space is at a premium so I have to buy SMART.
- I want to deal with a real-live person; someone who understands my business.
Most Common Usages Of Boar’s Head Products
Bulk Meat | Bulk Cheese | Bacon | Soups | Sandwich Wraps | Wet Salads | Shredded Cheese | Condiments | Beverage | Desserts
Why Boar’s Head Brand Is Right For Me?
There is no bigger name in the deli business than Boar’s Head. We’ve been in the business since 1905. When you go up to New York, you’ll be hard pressed to find a deli or bagel shop that doesn’t carry Boar’s Head, because we are deli! That said, there have been an onslaught of quick serve (let’s call them delis) franchise concepts that have emerged over the past twenty years, and investors have flocked into the category.
The “deli” solution is a cookie cutter and designed to lower the barriers to entry. But here’s the challenge, you can’t control your own products or pricing, you pay high franchise fees, and ultimately the Franchisor is in a “share of the stomach” battle with everyone else and creates unsustainably low pricing models to get people in the door. It’s designed to be a low margin business.
Ultimately, if a franchisee wants to make any real money, they must own a great many operating units. Well, we’re here to tell you, that you don’t need a franchise, because we’re going to provide you with many of the same benefits, without any upfront or continuous franchise and marketing fees. And…AND…you’re getting a premium Brand with premium products that are positioned to garner a much higher price point. People pay more for Boar’s Head Brand because it’s worth more. It’s called Brand equity, and we’re going to let borrow it. Don’t you want people to pay more for your products?
Heck yeah, I want to make more money! I want more information about Boar’s Head.
How Can Highland PvCo. Help Me?
Here’s how it works:
- You find a location you feel passionate about. You name that location, etc. Then you give us a call.
- We can help you develop your menu, locate equipment, customize menu boards, signage, menus, and more at no charge. We even have branded packaging options for grab-and-go products.
- We will come in and train your staff how to slice and care for product.
- Then, we will help you grand open or (re)grand open your deli.
- There are no upfront charges, no fees. The only thing you must do is use Boar’s Head products. It’s a no-brainer.
“I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.” I want to engage.